There are TONS of gorgeous wedding venues located all over western Washington. I know it must feel overwhelming to go through the endless search in hopes of finding the *right* one.
Puyallup is just around the corner for this Seattle/Tacoma Wedding Photographer. That’s whyI’ve curated a list of my favorite Puyallup Wedding Venues.
Check out my favorite Puyallup Wedding Venues!
Rock Creek Gardens in Puyallup, WA
Awarded one of the top garden wedding venues in Washington, Rock Creek Gardens is the perfect outdoor wedding venue. Sitting on 20 acres, the private estate is surrounded by cedar trees, waterfalls, and peaks of Mt. Rainier, offering a romantic and elegant setting .
Their ceremony space can accommodate up to 300 guests and has pathways throughout the property making it easily accessible for guests that may have trouble traveling on uneven terrain. They do have onsite parking as well making it easy for guests who are just traveling a short distance.
Rock Creek Gardens is only 30 minutes or less away from Tacoma and 40 minutes away from Seattle. For guests traveling from out-of-town, there are hotel accommodations nearby that also offer transportation services.
Looking into venues that offer packages for your wedding day will give you peace of mind while planning your wedding and can save you some money in the process! Add on the 2-day addition to your package for which includes a Friday rehearsal, additional time, opportunity for decor storage, and a sparkler exit!
Farm 12 Wedding Venue in Puyallup, WA
Those wanting that rustic charm with gorgeous views of Mt. Rainier in the heart of the Puyallup Valley, Farm 12 is your wedding venue.
From rustic barns, an elegant event hall, to a gorgeous greenhouse. Farm 12 offers a variety of spaces for you to use for your wedding of 75 up to 400+ guests.
The amenities include: 12 hour access, chairs and tables, 1 hour mid-week rehearsal, a detailed timeline, on-site parking, and day-of staff. Your guests will be able to enjoy a thoughtfully prepared, made from scratch, cuisine from their on-site catering services.
What I love most about this wedding venue is that for over 20 years the Step By Step family, a nonprofit organization, has been serving and supporting low income and at-risk mothers and families. They come together to help empower them to overcome adversity and work towards brighter futures.
Laurel Creek Manor in Sumner, WA
Just a short 10 min drive from Puyallup to Sumner is the gorgeous Laurel Creek Manor. This 5 acre estate offers a wide variety of amenities for your (up to) 200 guests.
- Use of the entire 5,000 sq. ft. Manor house
- Two private dressing rooms with restrooms and A/C
- 9 hr venue rental (option to add on additional hours)
- 1 hr rehearsal free of charge
- Free on-site storage for decor and beverages
- 1 hr on-site planning session
- Day of venue event manager
- Light canopy and reception tent (available for those gorgeous summer weddings!)
- White covered pergola for DJ/Band with chandelier
- 10′ Cantilever umbrella on dek to cover your bar + custom lighted bar sign
- Chairs and dining tables available for use
- Private on-site parking (attendant provided for large groups)
- Beautiful indoor restrooms for guests (ADA accessible)
- The Laurel Creek Castle, their children’s playground
What’s even more amazing is that if you’re having a winter wedding you can use the Manor house which can accommodate up to 75 guests inside the beautifully decorated house. The grounds are well-kept year round giving you the option for beautiful photos no matter the weather conditions!
Black Diamond Gardens Wedding Venue in Black Diamond, WA
Okay, okay, this isn’t IN Puyallup but Black Diamond Gardens is too hard to pass up on and I HAD to include it in my of favorite wedding venues!
Being surrounded by nature is on the of the best backdrops for any wedding, especially in the Pacific Northwest. From a well manicured lawn with a log stage and pavilion for your ceremony, to a greenhouse surrounded by lush greens for your reception and topping it off with a dock and pond for epic bridal portraits, Black Diamond Gardens is definitely a top-choice in Puyallup Wedding Venues.
Located in Black Diamond, the lush gardens and beautiful surroundings will create the perfect environment for your big day. On top of such a beautiful location, Black Diamond Gardens comes with so many amenities, a few are listed below:
- Friday – Sunday events are 12 hours (Fri/Sat 11am-11pm / Sun 10am – 10pm)
- One hour scheduled rehearsal on a Thursday.
- The use of the venue for a two-hour engagement session.
- 160 space self-parking vehicle capacity.
- Indoor reception greenhouse which seats 260 guests.
- Outdoor main lawn and flower gardens with an amphitheater stage
- Full services men and women’s restrooms
- Two hours with their on-site wedding planner to outline your floor plan, timeline, and to cover venue details.
- The option to choose your own vendors: caterer, bartender, etc.
The Kelley Farm in Bonney Lake, WA
The Kelley Farm is such an iconic wedding venue in the South Puget Sound, that OF COURSE I had to include it in my list! A short 15 min drive from Puyallup and sitting on about 60 acres of land in Bonney Lake, The Kelley Farm a beautifully rustic farm with a glamorous touch.
Their amenities include the use of the barn, bridal cottage, and upper grounds on your wedding day for 10 hours. A Kelley Farm hose will be available on-site to assist in setup, takedown, and your ceremony. There is also ample on-site parking for your guests.
I’ve photographed weddings at The Kelley Farm multiple times throughout my career and I’m always in awe with the many photo opportunities within the grounds. You will not regret choosing this Puyallup Wedding Venue!
Now that you have a list of Puyallup Wedding Venues your next step is to book your wedding photographer, and I would LOVE to be there for you! Fill out my contact form and let’s chat!
Don’t forget to check out these other amazing posts!