Being surrounded by nature is on the of the best backdrops for any wedding, especially in the Pacific Northwest. From a well manicured lawn with a log stage and pavilion for your ceremony, to a greenhouse surrounded by lush greens for your reception and topping it off with a dock and pond for epic bridal portraits, it was a no brainer for Niza and Arvin to have their wedding at Black Diamond Gardens Wedding & Events. And I was so excited to be their Seattle Wedding Photographer.
Just 45 minutes outside of Seattle and 30 minutes from Tacoma, getting married in the middle of nature is so easy to get to. Located in Black Diamond, the lush gardens and beautiful surroundings will create the perfect environment for your big day. On top of such a beautiful location, Black Diamond Gardens comes with so many amenities, a few are listed below:
- Friday – Sunday events are 12 hours (Fri/Sat 11am-11pm / Sun 10am – 10pm)
- One hour scheduled rehearsal on a Thursday.
- The use of the venue for a two-hour engagement session.
- 160 space self-parking vehicle capacity.
- Indoor reception greenhouse which seats 260 guests.
- Outdoor main lawn and flower gardens with an amphitheater stage
- Full services men and women’s restrooms
- Two hours with their on-site wedding planner to outline your floor plan, timeline, and to cover venue details.
- The option to choose your own vendors: caterer, bartender, etc.
Black Diamond Gardens is the perfect Seattle Wedding Venue
The details of Niza and Arvin’s wedding were so romantic in every way. Arvin’s dapper maroon tux paired great with Niza’s gorgeous, lace BHLDN gown. The groomsmen wore a neutral tan suit, while the beautiful bridesmaids were maroon colored gowns. The florals that were from Wild Posies (@emily.wildposies) completed the look.
Their ceremony took place at the venue’s log stage and pavilion which was so beautiful and filled with so much cultural traditions! After the ceremony the wedding party and their guests made their way to the greenhouse, which was decorated with long tables wooden tables and gorgeous greenery. In the end, they danced the night away with their closes family and friends and I was so honored to be there to capture it all!
Check out more from their Black Diamond Gardens Wedding below!
Planning a wedding next year? Send me a message and say hello! I would LOVE to be your Seattle Wedding Photographer!
Love this Black Diamond Gardens Wedding? You’ll love these other weddings too!
- Rock Creek Gardens Wedding in Puyallup, WA
- Intimate Backyard Wedding in Olympia, WA
- Willapa Hills Farm Wedding near Olympia, WA
The AMAZING team behind Niza and Arvin’s special day!
Photo: Peaks x Pines / @peaksxpines
Venue: Black Diamond Gardens / @blackdiamondgardens
Florals: Wild Posies / @emily.wildposies
Cake: Black Diamond Bakery / @blackdiamondbakerycafe
MUA: Cece / @cecemua
Gown: BHLDN / @bhldn
Tux: Express / @express